Paralegal with tattoos?

Paralegal with tattoos?

Postby flannan » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:43 am

I just started working as my father's paralegal in his personal injury law firm. I am about to graduate college with a degree in paralegal studies; I have straight A's and I'm taking it very seriously. I just feel really strange because I have tattoos on both my wrists from almost 10 years ago, which I've been pretty good at keeping hidden especially with the cold weather, but I know summer is going to be a drag! Anyway, what do you think of this? How would you feel if I was the paralegal of the lawyer representing you? It's so hard because this profession is so conservative and I feel like an idiot. :-/
flannan

Paralegal with tattoos?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Paralegal with tattoos?

Postby suthley73 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:45 am

what i really hate about the US work force is that they make it such a bad thing if you have piercings and tattoos on the body. I know it has to do with professional appearance, but who cares as long as you act professionally and get the work done in the right manner?
suthley73

Paralegal with tattoos?

Postby wolfrick100 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:46 am

buy a couple of big bracelets.
accident lawyer car accident lawyer big rig accident lawyer accident attorney car accident attorney
wolfrick100

Paralegal with tattoos?

Postby mundy34 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:48 am

buy a couple of big bracelets.
Tattos are not loved by everyone and in the professional world they can be a detriment to success. Check with a doctor to see about having them removed. It is expensive, painful and will take many sessions of laser treatments. Some colors cannot be removed.

In the meantime, hope for very cold weather so you can wear long sleeves.
mundy34

Return to General Lawyer Discussion